Eurovision Song Contest is the largest music contest in the world and one of the most viewed television programs annually.
Last year in Copenhagen, Denmark Mediatec Solutions was proud technical event supplier and supplied 1000 sqm LED screen, large Led‐floor solution in combination of 40 pc of the Barco HDQ ‐2K40, 40 000 Ansi lumens Projector, the largest projector on the market for live events.
Luckily the swede Måns Zelmerlöw won the whole contest and Sweden became host of the contest this year.
During the following weeks in the middle May the capital Stockholm and Sweden will turn into a city of glamour, national flags and interesting dresses. 10th – 14th of may will the contest continue.
This year Mediatec will contribute to the ultimate experience all around the city.
For the stage setup in the Globe Arena, main arena for the event:
- 900 square meter high resolution LED-‐screen and LED‐floor
- 12 HDQ 40‐projectors (world’s largest video projector)
- 10 High End moving mirrors
- 37 persons are involved in a broadcast to manage the video content
- 6 projectors for the audience
- 71 000 002 pixels resolution in total of LED‐floor and LED‐screens
Eurovision The Party, party event during the final the 14th in Tele 2 arena
The Tele 2 arena is in connection to the Globe arena. A huge Livingroom area will be created where tens of thousands of people will follow the broadcast and take part of a huge number of artists and DJs.
When the Swedes will communicate their results in the broadcast. They will broadcast direct from the party-area.
- 270 sqm 8mm Aoto pixel pitch LED screen
- 2 x 20 sqm Projection
- Broadcast equipment, PPU
- Vista X20‐playout
Eurovision Press conference /Working area /Fanzone /Vip area
Press conference area and working spaces. VIP‐ Area.
– 6 Projections surfaces and 100s of LCD screens
The general public festival area into the city center of Stockholm.
– 50 sqm of MC12‐h 12 mm pixel pitch LED‐screen
- 3 camera production
The official party area for delegates, VIP and accredited fans.
- In total 70 sqm MC12-h 12 mm pixel pitch LED screen.
- 2 camera production
For the first time in history the show will be broadcasted live in the USA. The channel Logo will broadcast the show both on TV and web.